Water Truck Driver
Company: BARNARD CONSTRUCTION
Location: El Centro
Posted on: August 21, 2019
Barnard Construction Company, Inc., based in Bozeman, Montana, is a
heavy-civil construction company with projects underway across
North America. Barnard is ranked by Engineering News-Record, a
leading construction industry periodical, as one of the nation s
Top 400 civil contractors. We specialize in dam construction and
rehabilitation, power transmission and distribution, tunneling,
inland marine, oil, gas, utility, and sewer and water pipeline
projects. We offer competitive salaries, profit sharing, 401(k)s, a
generous health plan, annual bonuses, and challenging career
opportunities with a financially solid company. Barnard s people
are the reason for the success of the company. Our reputation
attracts the highest quality personnel, people who are committed to
producing projects that set a standard for excellence. At Barnard,
we build the riskiest, most difficult, complex jobs we can find and
we hire people who thrive on tough work and demanding
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Must possess competence in the following areas in order to perform
his/her role in a safe, productive and effective manner:
* At least 2yrs of experience fueling and oiling heavy
* Must have a valid CDL A with a Hazmat/Tanker endorsement.
* Familiarity with DOT regulations
* Drives truck to transport water for construction projects and to
apply water for compaction and/or dust control on the construction
* Perform daily safety checks of fluid levels on oil, water, fuel
and inspections for leaks and damage to vehicle before
* Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle to remain in proper
and safe working order
* Responsible for notifying supervisor if vehicle needs to be
* Perform incidental work items and duties included within other
* Understands safety and occupational hazards of work.
* Satisfactory driving record.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight
objects up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl.
* Ability to correctly rig and hoist material.
* Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
* Ability to maintain balance.
* Able to enter the cab of a vehicle or piece of equipment that is
3 feet or more off the ground.
* Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time, reach for,
handle, and manipulate items and to work in extreme weather
conditions (cold and wet).
* Able to work long, irregular and varied hours, six to seven day
per week, 50 to 70 hours per week.
* Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with
the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
* Ability to safely and effectively perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal , state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
EOE, E-Verify Employer
Keywords: BARNARD CONSTRUCTION, El Centro , Water Truck Driver, Professions , El Centro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!