Member Services Representative
Company: Planet Fitness
Location: El Centro
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOIN OUR TEAM!
At One World Fitness (Planet Fitness), our focus is always on
doing the next right thing. This by making a positive impact
in our communities to enhance peoples lives with an affordable,
high-end fitness experience. We Set the Tone as
such task requires a team of inspiring, motivated, competitive, and
hardworking go-getters. As one of the fastest-growing franchises
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, One World
Fitness is just getting warmed up. Currently with 26 locations
across the East/West Coast and expected to double the number within
the next 3-4 years. We are continuously seeking top talent to join
us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and shaping the future
for the leadership of tomorrow.
Job Summary: Member Services
(MSR) position at Planet Fitness is more than just a job, it is an
opportunity for personal development, leadership, organization and
to maximize your career while helping improve the lives of our
members...the upbeat environment and friendships you will gain are
a bonus too! Our MSRs are the foundation of our success and are
solely responsible for creating and maintaining the unmatched
atmosphere that makes Planet Fitness unique in the fitness
industry. While working with us you will have the opportunity to
learn skills applicable to any future job, develop life-long
relationships, and grow your career with the company. We believe in
promoting from within and most of our managers started out in this
role.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet members, prospective members, and guests, providing an
exceptional customer experience.
- Enforcing the Judgement Free zone
- Always smile and be courteous.
- Taking prospects on tours
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Help members download PF Mobile App
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Completed assigned cleaning areas.
- Promotes sales of Tanning lotions and Memberships.
- Create connections with the community!
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Experience in Sales
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- CPR Certification AED/First Aid /CPR
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the club phone during
- Must be able to occasionally lift to 50 lbs.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, El Centro , Member Services Representative, Other , El Centro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!