Physician / OBGYN / California
Company: Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
All applicants must possess a current California license.BASIC
FUNCTIONS: The Staff Physician is responsible for providing highest
quality of medical care and auxiliary functions for Clinicas
patients. In conjunction with the nurse practitioner and/or the
physician assistant, participates in developing, executing, and
periodically reviewing the Clinics written policies and services
provided to Federal program patients.REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:1.
Provides highest standard of outpatient and in-hospital medical
care to patients. Including examination, diagnosis, treatment and
2. Takes responsibility for all his activities. Including accurate
charting, good documentation of history, physical findings and
assessment and treatment plans; and keeps track of all seriously
ill patients this physician sees.
3. Responsible for proper case management for patients with chronic
4. Adheres to Clinicas medical and administrative protocols and
5. Consults Medical Director on problems in diagnosis or management
6. Arranges timely consultations with specialists when needed by
7. Participates in all staff meetings and should give input for
continuing improvement of the clinic.
8. Prescribes essential medicine to patients in connection to their
9. Performs related duties as directed by Medical Director and
10. Knowledge and implementation of community-based,
patient-centered medical home (PCMH) process with appropriate
coordination of care.
11. Helps and facilitates Audits for meeting State and Federal
12. Serve as preceptor for Medical students and students for Nurse
Practitioner/Physician Assistant programs as requested.
13. Responsible as a member of the health care team in
participating in daily team meetings/huddles.
14. Support Nursing Staff and facilitate in implementing policies,
procedures, and the PCMH process.
15. The Provider will be required to rotate between all the Health
Clinics, as needed and/or indicated by the CEO and /or Medical
Director. WORK DIRECTION, LEAD AND SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES:
Supervise Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant if
requested.PHYSICAL EFFORTS: Ability to plan, direct, conduct and
present research results in oral or written forms. Willingness to
work off hours and overtime to attend to patients. In good physical
and mental health and should be able to handle acute clinical
situations or emergencies without panicking. Should be able to make
correct decisions that diagnosis and management without
reservations. Stand for long periods of time, constantly bending.
Work is performed under stressful conditions.CONTACTS: Patients,
doctors, and public.WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed under
stressful conditions. Must comply with the Clinicas HIPPAA
Corporate Compliance Program.
Keywords: Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo, Inc., El Centro , Physician / OBGYN / California, Healthcare , Brawley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!