Company: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Location: El Centro
Posted on: May 24, 2023
This position requires you to have a state phlebotomy license.
(Quest does not acceptNHA licensesin CA, WA, NV).Phlebotomy
Supervisor- El Centro,CA - Monday-FridayProof of COVID-19
vaccination will be required, which must include the primary doses
and the booster dose if eligible - exemptions from vaccination
requirement for medical and religious reasons will be considered if
a conditional offer of employment is extended.Pay Range: $56,200.00
- $101,100.00 yearSalary offers are based on a wide range of
factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education,
and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and
organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates
may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus
compensation.Benefits Information:We are proud to offer
best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their
families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans
have been designed to promote employee health in all respects -
physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is
a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan - Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive PlansOversee functions of Patient Services that
may include Mobile Phlebotomy, In-Office Phlebotomy and Patient
Service Centers. The Supervisor will have responsibility for all
activities of the function including but not limited to, training
of all personnel, all daily operations and staffing of PSCs. Ensure
maintenance of a safe, professional environment in all facilities
- Responsible for daily operations of all assigned facilities,
PSCs, mobile and in-office phlebotomy.
- Implements SOPs for phlebotomy services in accordance with
Quest Diagnostics guidelines.
- Where applicable, ensures all Federal, State & local licensure
requirements are met, working with the QA and Medical Director's
- Ensures all Laboratory testing QA/QC documentation is complete
and reviewed as required.
- Oversees safety, maintenance, and cleanliness of facilities
(including upgrades, repairs, etc.)
- Performs site visits at all assigned PSCs/ IOPs and mobile
phlebotomy sites and document findings. Performs QA audits. Site
visits scheduled appropriately to provide adequate
- Relocate/open/close PSCs, IOPs and RRLs.
- Oversees inventory process for supervised facilities.
- Participates in the interview, selection and hiring of new
- Responsible for training, coaching, supervision and development
- Monitors on-going performance of employees; provides corrective
action and counseling as required. Performs mid-year and annual
- Holds regularly scheduled meetings for dissemination of all
information to staff.
- Ensures all employees meet requirements for driving on company
- Tracks/enters time/attendance of employees.
- Prepares schedules with minimal overtime for
employees.Maintains adequate coverage for all facilities.
- Prepares month-end reports.
- May perform training and onboarding of new Clients.
- Investigates/resolves and responds to customer complaints
appropriately and effectively.
- Responsible to ensure Quest improvement and/or standardization
initiatives are implemented.
- Assists in preparation of annual budget for areas of
responsibility. Maintain budget control throughout the year in
areas of responsibility.
- Supervisor participates to assure fiscal responsibilities of
the department are met. This includes implementation of cost
containment programs, management of overtime, and participation in
standardization initiatives and needs assessment for capital
- Participates on process improvement teams, or other initiatives
to meet management objectives.
- Organizes and leads projects both within the workgroup and with
cross-functional groups. May be required to give presentations and
speak in groups.
- Demonstrates and lives the Values of Quest Diagnostics.
- All other duties as assigned, within scope of the position.
- Minimum twoyears prior supervisory experience or demonstrated
- Minimum fiveyears' experiencein phlebotomy, laboratory or other
healthcare environmentsPreferred Work Experience:
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
preferred.Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Extensive use of phone and PC
- Prolonged standing/sitting
- Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness
- Able tolift upto 25 pounds; may occasionally need to lift 40
pounds; carrying up to 15 pounds for several minutes at a time
- Vision - requires constant mental visual attention to
- Must be flexible and available based on
staffingrequirements;weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Demonstrates good organization, communication, and
interpersonal skills;is able tomanage concerns of patients and
employees in a professional manner.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in
- Proficient PC skills including experience using MS Office
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise consistent, independent, sound judgment.
- Must be able to manage individuals in multiple
- Position requires travel.EDUCATION Bachelor's DegreeHigh School
Diploma or Equivalent(Required)LICENSECERTIFICATIONS Phlebotomy
certification (required in certain states, e.g. California, Nevada,
Washington and Louisiana)2023-34793
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, El Centro , Phlebotomy Supervisor, Healthcare , El Centro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...