Psychiatrist - Outpatient Setting
Company: NOW Healthcare
Location: El Centro
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Stable and growing Health Care Organization is looking to hire a
Psychiatrist to work in an Outpatient setting in Southern
1 hour and 45 minutes from San Diego, 2 Hours from Palm
- Founded in 1970, this private non-profit corporation provides
an array of comprehensive primary care services to residents
throughout Imperial and Riverside County.
- They are dedicated to providing excellent care, committed to
the highest level of customer service and promises the highest
standard of moral and ethical conduct.
- Committed to improving the health and well-being of the
communities they serve, they provide direct access to comprehensive
quality primary and preventative health care for high risk and
underserved valley residents.
- A supportive team of bilingual and bicultural staff that is
committed to providing the highest level of comprehensive
- Over the last 45 years, they have expanded from two original
clinics to twelve clinics, three dental centers, and three Women,
Infant and Children Nutrition Education Center and six WIC voucher
Benefits and Features:
- $350,000 - $400,000 base salary guarantee, negotiable depending
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, Profit sharing plan,
malpractice insurance paid
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation assistance
- Excellent PTO plus 10 holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time Outpatient practice with no call obligations or
- 22-24 patients/day including 4 new patient evaluations
- Suboxone induction and managed experience with current suboxone
- Option for inpatient work at local hospital IF desired
- Board Eligible or Board Certified by American Board of
- Passion to provide healthcare to an underserved
- J1 or H1B visa sponsorship for candidates available this
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, El Centro , Psychiatrist - Outpatient Setting, Healthcare , El Centro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!