Company: Job Juncture
Location: El Centro
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are seeking for a compassionate Hospice Nurse to provide care
and support to terminally ill patients. Your calm and attentive
presence, expert administration of care, and unwavering spirit of
compassion creates a bond to the patient and that invites comfort
and peace throughout the end-of-life journey.
A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building
relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse - RN isn't just a job, it's a
Hospice Nurse Responsibilities:
- Collaborating on terminally ill patients' care with physicians,
social workers, chaplains, nursing assistants, and other
- Preparing and adjusting patient care plans as needed.
- Frequently visiting patients to monitor vital signs and
physical comfort levels.
- Performing prescribed treatments and administering pain
- Informing physicians about changes in patients'
- Providing loved ones and primary caregivers with patient care
information, end-of-life education, and emotional support.
- Maintaining and updating medical charts, patient files, and
- Notifying attending physicians, hospice staff members, and
family members of patients' deaths when they occur.
Advising grieving family members on coping techniques, counseling
services, and available community resources.
- Associates degree, preferred
- Registered Nurse license required
- Minimum one year of experience, preferred - required in
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical
surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics,
pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Willingness to serve on-call
- Must have reliable transportation & valid driver's license
Keywords: Job Juncture, El Centro , Hospice RN, Healthcare , El Centro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!